On 15 Jan 2012, at 09:13, Evgenii Rudnyi wrote:

What about the Turing test for a person in that state to check if he still has consciousness?

As I said in another post, the very idea of the Turing test consists in avoiding completely the notion of consciousness. I do disagree with Turing on this. We can build a theory of consciousness, including, like with comp, a theory having refutable consequences. Turing was still influenced by Vienna-like positivism.