On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 5:35 AM, Kim Jones <kimjo...@ozemail.com.au> wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8ZEmsw9pPw&sns=fb

> Don't shoot me - I'm just the messenger, but NASA reckons Pons and
> Fleischmann are vindicated. 23 years later.

What are you talking about? This work has nothing to do with the  Pons and
Fleischmann embarrassing paper and NASA does not even mention it. And yes
this could produce energy, but it takes energy to make those neutrons and
they have not shown that they make more energy than they need to make those
neutrons. And despite what they are implying anything that makes free
neutrons can not be completely clean, so I would be reluctant to have one
of these things in my house.

 John K Clark