Great, still on the same page. Without getting into speculations about the
kinds of subjective experience a synthetic organism might have, we agree
that whatever they do experience would be shaped in some way by their
organization (like having rods and cones or the silicon equivalents would
allow for the possibility of the experience of color).

We also apparently agree that it is the interactions among the parts (eg
the forces), and not what the parts are made of per se, that determines the
subjectivity (granting your point that different substrates might not have
identical dynamics).  If a silicon organism and a carbon based organism did
hypothetically experience identical forces, as you say, they would be
identical.

Terren