Jonathan,
I am not the one helping you: I am a computer illitterate and use the
Internet (since 1988) on a "trial and error" basis. On another list
(MindBrain) the posts came in a compact format: first the titles with
authors, then the "texts" - including all existing preliminaries - not only
out of handling possibilities, but also too long resulting a frequent
"truncation" where one would have liked to read on.
I asked the moderator to restrict the posts to the preliminaries
IMMEDIATELYY addressed in the post - what he did. Now the posts are shorter
and ready to be read in full.
Maybe you could ask professor Wei Dai... (he showed much civility in the
past when members had difficulties using his list).
John Mikes