Peter,
why do you think - if there are indeed many universes - that they are
identical and like ours?
As a matter of fact: what would you call "a universe"? the image of the
2012 cosmology (or 1879?)
I believe there is more to the cosmos than so far experienced. I try to
give room for additional info.
And: "universes" (whatever they may be) are not restricted to that ONE
pattern we - sort of - pretend
to know about.

Shouldn't we open up our mind?

John Mikes