On 2/21/2012 5:43 AM, Stephen P. King wrote:

I think that you are missing a point here. COMP is showing us how there is no inherent bias on what we can believe ourselves to be, thus it is throwing open the options. This is a good with with regards to Free Will for without the multiplicity of options or alternatives there is no choice.

Options implies one-or-the-other. All the theories based on COMP and MWI assume there is no choice and everything happens.