I've been reading The Origin of Physical Laws...and have a question about the
following quote:

you can modify the device in such a way that the amount of physical activity
involved is
arbitrarily low, and even null for dreaming experience which has no inputs and
no outputs.

It seems to me that physical activity can never be arbitrarily low or null
because there will always be atomic motion going on, even in a corpse.