On 2/27/2012 2:15 PM, Joseph Knight wrote:

On Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 3:14 PM, Craig Weinberg <whatsons...@gmail.com <mailto:whatsons...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    <mailto:ronaldh...@gmail.com>> wrote:
    > > What observations or measurements can I perform that would falsify
    > > COMP?
    >
    > The best thing would be to work in the other direction, and see if you can
    > derive the "wrong" laws of physics from COMP itself. If you could do that,
    > then COMP is false.

    Since I can fly sometimes in dreams, that proves that if comp were
    true, it is capable of varying the laws of physics. I have not yet
    heard why comp prefers one set of physical laws outside of my head and
    many spontaneously shifting sets of physical non-laws inside my head.

With COMP it's all "inside your head" so I don't see the problem.

That IS the problem. Since they are both "inside your head" why is dreaming so different from being awake.