Richard:
a fine idea, just necessitates to look a bit into the future.
I have another question in this compartment:
Why are people celebrated only when they are dead? Somebody dies and the
media goes out of it's way
to eulogize in superlatives. Why did they not do this a dy before the
person departed? Would have been
nice to read about onesself all those ornamental epithetons...
John Mikes