On Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 7:10 PM, David Nyman <da...@davidnyman.com> wrote:

> > After duplication and reconstitution in W and M the two copies cannot
> possibly have
> "identical perspectives".

Why not?

> They are not in a "symmetrical room"

It's my thought experiment and if I say they are in a  symmetrical room
room then they are in a  symmetrical room room

> > if you stuck a pin in the one in W, surely you wouldn't expect the one
> in M to flinch?

No the other one would not flinch, but then their environments were
different, something happened to one and not the other so they are no
longer identical and have diverged.

 John K Clark