On 4/2/2012 9:14 AM, John Clark wrote:

    > If Everett is right the probability must be derived from the statistics of
    measurements *as described by the wave evolution*.

If Everett is right then you can use the square of the absolute value of the Schrodinger Wave Equation to help you guess which branch you are in, he says it's the best guess you can make with the limited information you have at your disposal, it's not perfect but it's the best we can do. However if Everett is right everything that can happen to you will happen to you somewhere in some branch of the multiverse.

Except there is the same equivocation on "you" as in Bruno's transporter.