On 17 Apr 2012, at 13:33, compscicrackpot wrote:

are you done now? :) whats next?

What is your opinion on UDA step 3, that we have discussed here recently?

We continue the UD Argument on the FOAR list, in case you are interested. I have just sent the 4th step. Feel free to comment here or there.

http://groups.google.com/group/foar?hl=en.

This extends Everett-Deutsch approach on QM to a many-worlds or many- dreams internal interpretations on Arithmetic. It provides also a revision of Penrose Gödelian argument against mechanism. Gödel's proof cannot be used to claim that we are not machine, only that we cannot know which machine we are, nor can we know which computations support us. Physics has to be derived from statistics on computations, and this makes the comp hypothesis testable.