Quantum electrodynamics: Who am I ?
==.
Can QED give the answer to the question: ‘ Who am I ? ’
To answer to this question allow me to take one biological cell.
The cell has two ( 2 ) substances: matter and electromagnetic
fields.   Then we need to understand :
Where did the matter and electromagnetic fields come from?
Question:
Do we need to search for two sources or enough one source ?
#
Matter and electromagnetic fields are some kind of energy.
But matter and energy were tied in one formula: E=Mc^2.
Therefore I will unite matter, energy  and electromagnetic
 fields in one simple question:
Where does E=Mc^2 come from ?
We have many sources of  E=Mc^2:
  F. Hasenohrl, A. Einstein, P. Dirac.