On 20 Apr 2012, at 17:28, John Clark wrote:

I don't think so. You go on and on about the profound differences between various increasingly convoluted "views" and yet you can't give a single example of two things being identical by what you call "the 3-view" but not by "the 1-views themselves".

You keep contradicting what I said, systematically. Give the quotes and be specific if you really want an explanation.