On Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 12:30 PM, Bruno Marchal <marc...@ulb.ac.be> wrote:

>> I don't think so. You go on and on about the profound differences
>> between various increasingly convoluted "views" and yet you can't give a
>> single example of two things being identical by what you call "the 3-view"
>> but not by "the 1-views themselves".
>>

> > You keep contradicting what I said, systematically. Give the quotes and
> be specific if you really want an explanation.

OK. On April 2 2112 among other things I said "I can understand your desire
to gloss over this major difficulty", so on April 3 2112 you responded to
that comment with:

"I thought you just grasped it. What major difficulty? The only one you
have ever mentionned as been shown to be a confusion of 1-view and 3-view
(or on the 3-view on the 1-views, and the 1-views themselves. Reread
perhaps the preceding posts)."

I did reread the previous posts and they were just as clear as the above
assortment of words. Not very.

  John K Clark