Socratus, and discussion friends:
are we so simpletons, indeed? does a flat EM (field?) plus the 'variety' of
cells constitute a 'person'? does it justify our psychological mistakes? (I
mention deliberately those, not the regularities, to divert from 'rules we
know').
I think (?) a sort of "pattern" functionality (or rather: relations) may be
needed and as I read in these discussions: nobody feels knowledgeable
enough to go into that. This is the 'part' we did not (yet???) learn and I
call it the complexity of a person within the wider complexity of
everything.
It is just NOT  *THIS AND THAT*.*  *
Would you reduce us into - let us say - a million varieties of cells (OK,
make it a billion) plus the one and only EM field - even if in a million
variables of control in interference. I think (in the ongoing theoretical
views) even the RNA has to be directed into directing the DNA - which still
may be only one imaginary factor we speak about  for a genetic (?)
ordering.
And - all this in believing in 'atoms' and a 'physical world'. (And
photons?)
As I wrote within my diatribe "Science Religion" in 2003.

I stick to my agnosticism, smile upon my 50+ years "actively and result
fully" working as a chemist-Ph.D. and a polymer Science D.Sci. with my 38+
patents and papers, books, and my journal published. Now, past 90 I can
afford to 'not knowing' about what I was brainwashed into in college
(1940-44).
JM