Evgenii:
are you sure we 'know' the base-line of AI? is (human) mentality discovered
in all its details? is it possible to program ALL details into a machine?
We seem to be restricted to our insufficient knowledge of the "so far". All
we can artificialize is that sofarness of (human) intelligence. (I
emphasize *HUMAN  *because that's the one we came closest to. Bruno's
Universal Machine may know more, but we don't know the Universal Machine.
JM