On 4/28/2012 12:10 AM, Evgenii Rudnyi wrote:

If we say that everything based on models, the question is then what physical laws are. For example, if quantum mechanics is just a model, then its interpretation, for example MWI, in my view, does not make too much sense.

Evgenii

It's a model - not 'just a model' (as if it weren't a model *of* something). Newtonian physics is a model. Does that mean it's interpretation doesn't make sense?