On 4/28/2012 12:10 AM, Evgenii Rudnyi wrote:

If we say that everything based on models, the question is then what
physical laws are. For example, if quantum mechanics is just a model,
then its interpretation, for example MWI, in my view, does not make
too much sense.

It's a model - not 'just a model' (as if it weren't a model *of*
something). Newtonian physics is a model. Does that mean it's
interpretation doesn't make sense?

A model, in my view, is a pragmatic instrument to interpolate and with some luck extrapolate measurements. Why one should be interested in interpretation of a model?