John,

according to your agnostic view, is "a model" a good term to describe our knowledge?

Evgenii

On 28.04.2012 22:37 John Mikes said the following:
Evgenii:
MWI is great, I just cannot follow the logic why ALL 'worlds' should be
identical with this one we are doomed to live in (except for playing with
the 'transport' folly). This one is so lousy that ONE is more than enough
of it.
I derived a narrative for (my) Bigbang (one word) with innumerable
universes, All of them with their own qualia - no restrictions, reaching
into ample marvels what we cannot even fancy about.