On 29 Apr 2012, at 17:06, Bruno Marchal wrote:

The Copenhagen theory can be described by the principle "the wave equation does not apply to the body of the observer". With comp, we can understand that the wave can be applied to both the particles and the body of the observers, but not the soul (the first person), which can be divided from her first person pov.

Of course, I meant: which can't be divided from her first person pov (in the comp theory).

Sorry.