On 5/8/2012 12:46 PM, John Mikes wrote:
Ricardo:
good text! I may add to it:
"Who created Nothing? - of course: Nobody". (The ancient joke of Odysseus towards Polyphemos: 'Nobody' has hurt me). Just one thing: if it contains (includes) EMPTY SPACE, it includes space, it is not nothing. And please, do not forget about my adage in the previous post that limits (borders) are similarly not includable into nothing, so it must be an infinite - well - "nothing". It still may contain things we have no knowledge about and in such case it is NOT nothing. We just are ignorant.

If we're ignorant, what do we know about?  Nothing.  :-)

Brent
"What is there?  Everything! So what isn't there?  Nothing!"
         --- Norm Levitt, after Quine