On 5/9/2012 2:15 PM, Quentin Anciaux wrote:

    Maybe we need to number these:

    (1)"...an external agent directly injected chemicals or electrical signals
into your
    brain thereby causing a choice actually made by the external agent."

        To which you answered "Yes (that's unfree)." AND "...in the first case
I can
    still choose."

    (2) "...an external agent directly injecting information *via your
senses*..."

        To which you answered "...in the second case I don't have free will."

    Yet (2) consists only of the external agent talking to you and threatening
or cajoling.

    Brent

And here I made it clear that the first case was what I was talking about first and the second case was your thought experiment (chemical/electrical puppeting trick) that came after.

Whatever, there is no point repeating I answer I can still choose when I was unfree, I did not say that.

OK, I misunderstood what you meant by 'first' and 'second'. But then I'm not sure what your opinion of (2) and why it is different from (1)?