Stephen,

I presented an argument. Whatever you read, if it casts a doubt on the validity of the argument, you have to use what you read to find the invalid step.

If not, you act like so many papers pretending that cannabis is a dangerous, but which are only speculation on plausible danger, not proof.

A proof, both in math and in applied math in some theoretical framework does not depend on any further research, by construction. If you doubt about immaterialism, by reading on Markow (say), then you might find a way to use Markov against computationalism, or you must make precise which step in the reasoning you are doubting and why, and this without doing interpretation or using philosophy.

If not, you confuse science and philosophy, which is easy when the scientific method tackle a problem easily randed in philosophy, or at the intersection of philosophy and science.

Now, I don't see why the work you mention has anything to do with the immaterialism derived from comp. You might elaborate a lot.

Bruno