On 5/20/2012 6:06 AM, Quentin Anciaux wrote:
In Bruno's theory, the physical world is not computed by an algorithm,
the physical world is the limit of all computations going throught
your current state... what is computable is your current state, an
infinity of computations goes through it. So I don't see the problem
here, the UD is not an algorithm which computes the physical world 4D
Maybe you can answer some questions. These might be badly composed
so feel free to "fix" them. ;-)
1) If my "current state" is equivalent to a 4-manifold and the "next"
state is also, what is connecting the two? Markov's proof tells us that
it is not a algorithm. So what is it?
2) Is there another equivalent set of words for "the physical world is
the limit of all computations going through your current state"?
3) Is there at least one physical system running the computations? Is
the "physical universe" a purely subjective appearance/experience for
each conscious entity? What is it that shifts from one state to the next?
4) What is the cardinality of "all computations"?
5) Is the totality of what exists static and timeless and are all of the
subsets of that totality static and timeless as well?
6) Does all "succession of events" emerge only from the well ordering of
"Nature, to be commanded, must be obeyed."
~ Francis Bacon
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Everything List" group.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at