On 5/28/2012 1:37 AM, Bruno Marchal wrote:
I am mute on the subject of whether p is true in any other
world (unless I can use an axiom like the above).

By the logicians notion of proof, if you prove a proposition, it is true in all worlds/model/interpretation.

But the 'worlds' are defined by the axioms and rules of inference. So you could change or add axioms and get different 'worlds'. In this logicians idea of 'world' it is not the case that you only prove things in the one world you're in.