On Sun, May 27, 2012 at 2:04 PM, Craig Weinberg <whatsons...@gmail.com>wrote:

> > Did I ever once say that free will means acting for no reason?

That is a very hard question to answer, you said that people don't do
things for a reason but you also said people don't don't do things for a
reason, so is that one reason or two reasons or a infinite number of
reasons or no reason at all? Who can say? Trying to answer a gibberish
question is futile.

> I only say that reason is irrelevant

I agree that reason is of no help whatsoever in understanding your

> I'm not asking what caused you to write, I'm asking why you caused that
> to be written.

So you want to know why; that is to say you think I'm a middle man and
something cause me to cause that to be written and you want to know what
that something is, and you think that if I can not identify what that
something is then my argument is idiotic. In other words despite what you
say your actions prove that you assume I'm either as mechanical as a cuckoo
clock or a complete idiot. I agree with you, smart people do things for
reasons and dumb people and maniacs do things for no reason.

  John K Clark