On Sat, Jun 30, 2012 at 3:57 PM, meekerdb <meeke...@verizon.net> wrote:

> Suppose you predict "I will be in Washinton."

But if he was smart and knowledgeable of the situation (and the thought
experiment would be useless if he was not) that would NOT be his
prediction, instead he would make 2 predictions:

1) I Bruno Marchal will write in my diary "I Bruno Marchal am now in
Washington and only Washington".
2) I Bruno Marchal will write in my diary "I Bruno Marchal am now in Moscow
and only Moscow".

> Then the Bruno in Washington will be right and the Bruno is Moscow will
> say, "Oh, I was wrong."

No, after the copying Bruno Washington and Bruno Moscow will both look at
their identical diary entries and both will conclude "I was right". And
you, the third party outside observer, will look at the behavior of both
Bruno Washington and Bruno Moscow and you will agree with the first person
perspective of both of them that the accuracy of their predictions was
indeed perfect. There will be no indeterminacy and no confusion between
"1-pov" and "3-pov" and everybody will agree on what has occurred, unless
of course somebody makes the illogical assumption that there can be only
one Bruno Marchal

 John K Clark