Flatness Problem: To call a spade a spade.
=.
1.
http://archive.ncsa.illinois.edu/Cyberia/Cosmos/FlatnessProblem.html
2.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flatness_problem
3.
http://astronomy.swin.edu.au/cosmos/F/Flatness+Problem
4.
. .  . etc.
=…
There are many different spaces: 2 dimension space, 3D space,
 4D,  5D . . . .. .10D, 11D  . . . . maybe more.
There are also ‘ closed’ and ‘open’ spaces.
There are many topological spaces too.
Question:
Which space has the Universe as a whole?
Answer:
  It is fact: the  Universe  as a whole has exactly the
required  density of matter to be flat.
The average density of matter in the universe (even
 incorporating a dark mass and dark energy )  is equal  to
 or less than critical density  and therefore the universe
 as a whole is a flat infinite  continuum.
==..
But the physicists refuse to admit this fact .
Why ?
Because they don’t know that to do with ‘ a flat infinite
 continuum’. And they ‘ burned ‘ the real infinite flat
cosmological continuum ( using different abstract models )
to rid it of its infinite flatness.
And from Einstein’s  time they discus about cosmological
constant that will close the flat- open Universe
into a close- sphere.
==..
The  Universe as a whole  is an Infinite Flat Universe.
Only in some rare places the Infinite Flatness is breaked.
==..
So, instead to say : ‘  It is fact: the Universe as a whole is flat,
they say: ‘To take the Universe as an infinite flat space - it is
impossible fact. There’s something wrong with the Universe. ‘
 =..
P.S.
' But I don't want to go among mad people,' said Alice.
'Oh, you can't help that,' said the cat. 'We're all mad here.'
  / Lewis Carroll.
   Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. /
==..

Vacuum is an Empty space between billions and billions Galaxies.
Now (!) the physicists think (!) that the Universe as whole has
 temperature: T= 2,7K .  The parameter T=2,7K is not constant.
 It is temporal and goes down. In the future it will come to T= 0K.
>From quantum point of view vacuum is some kind of Energy
space: E= ∞
The average density of matter in the universe (even
 incorporating a dark mass and dark energy )  is equal  to or
 less than critical density   ( p= 10^30g/sm^3 ) and therefore
 the universe  as a whole is a flat infinite continuum.
It is true we cannot reach the T= 0K and we also cannot reach
this  density ( p= 10^30g/sm^3 ) of vacuum.
But just because we cannot reach this Vacuum’s
parameters  does it mean that it cannot exist ?
#
If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it,
 does it make a sound?
If unseen virtual antiparticles can appear from vacuum  (!)
( Vacuum’s  fluctuations / transformation / polarization )
and we can observe them as a real particles doesn’t it mean
that vacuum itself is an Absolute  Reference Frame which
has its own physical parameter – Absolute Zero: T=0K.
#
The infinite space-vacuum is timeless, the eternity reign there.
==..
All the best.
 Israel  Sadovnik  Socratus.