On 8/16/2012 7:00 AM, Bruno Marchal wrote:
[SPK]
There is no unique canonical labeling set of entities. There is (at least!) an uncountable infinite equivalence class of them. Labels and valuations cannot be considered as separable from the entities that they act on as valuation. Therefore we cannot think of them as uniquely ontologically primitive.

? Proof?
Dear Bruno,

The proof that I can point to is derived from the theorems of quantum mechanics and the experimental evidence supporting them. Objects in the world simply cannot be said to have a particular set of properties associated with them and not the complementary set of properties. We can at best say that they have a superposition of all possible properties. Why would abstract objects be any different?

--
Onward!

Stephen

~ Francis Bacon