In all your statements, you are expressing subjectivity.

wrb

From: everything-list@googlegroups.com
[mailto:everything-list@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Roger
Sent: Friday, August 17, 2012 2:55 PM
To: everything-list
Subject: Mornings and afternoons

Hi William R. Buckley

To an idealist, the real universe is subjective,

it is made up of forms of mind.  But to

a realist, sticks and stones can break

your bones --- but thinking to do so usually

doesn't work.

In the morning I can be an idealist, in the afternoon

go out and enjoy nature as a realist. Sex is

also much better as a realist.

Roger ,  <mailto:rclo...@verizon.net> rclo...@verizon.net

8/17/2012

could function."