On 8/21/2012 8:07 AM, Richard Ruquist wrote:
> Roger,
>
> According to string theory themonads do not "only see the external
> world through the eyes of the supreme monad
> (or CPU)". Rather in string theory each individual, discrete, and
> distinct monad sees the entire universe instantly but without complete
> resolution. However integration of information allows for improved
> resolution.

Hi Richard,

This is the same thing that Roger and I are claiming.

> In string theory there is no supreme monad. Rather any such thing must
> be an intergrated or collective effect of many monads. Leibniz was not
> entirely correct. But he got the most important characteristic, that
> monads are so tiny as to be invisible. And that monads control the
> universe via the laws and constants of nature.

The idea of the supreme is a figure of speech... We can approximate the
supreme with limits...

> Also there is no evidence in string theory that monads come in 3
> types. But the fact that string theory predicts the 3 generations of
> particles in the Standard Model, suggests that it's possible that
> monads come in 3 varieties. But those varieties would have had to be
> available in the primordial, uninflated set of 10 or more dimensions
> Richard

Please read more detail on string theory, I hate to see you continue in
such a mistake. :_( String theory is materialist nonsense.

--
Onward!

Stephen

~ Francis Bacon