Hi Roger,

    I like the idea that pure QM systems are the best example of a monad.

On 8/23/2012 11:14 AM, Roger Clough wrote:
8/23/2012
Leibniz would say, "If there's no God, we'd have to invent him so everything could function."

    *From:* Stephen P. King <mailto:stephe...@charter.net>
    *Receiver:* everything-list <mailto:everything-list@googlegroups.com>
    *Time:* 2012-08-23, 08:28:33
    *Subject:* Re: Leibniz's theodicy: a nonlocal and hopefully best
    mereology

    Hi Roger,

        I agree in spirit with you but cringe at the use of the
    word "filled". Do you have any ideas as to the mereological
    relation between monads?

    On 8/23/2012 8:08 AM, Roger Clough wrote:
    Hi Richard,

    There are an infinite number of different monads, since
    the world is filled with them and each is a
    different perspective on the whole of the rest.
    Not only that, but they keep changing, as
    all life does.

    Roger Clough, rclo...@verizon.net <mailto:rclo...@verizon.net>

--
Onward!