From: Richard Ruquist
Receiver: everything-list
Time: 2012-08-23, 13:19:10
Subject: Re: Why the supreme monad is necessary in Leibniz's universe

More religion

On Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 12:37 PM, Roger Clough <rclo...@verizon.net> wrote:

?
The Supreme monad is necessary because it is necessary.
It is the only monad that can perceive and act. The other monads
are linked to it but passive and have no windows (are bllnd) .
?
Thus the supreme monad, which choose to call God, ?s like a?PU (central
processing unit or "chip")
of a net of blind, passive monads.
?
So everything that happens (even the bad) is caused by the supreme monad or
God, which
is what christianity teaches us. God has perfect vision?nd so is He wholly
perfect but He
but has to act in a contingent, imperfect world that nevertheless must try to
follow the laws
of physics (so tsunamies can happen) and in which men, so as not to be robots,
have the ability
to choose between good and evil and unfortunately some do evil. So its not the
best world
but the best possible world,
?
Roger Clough