From: Stephen P. King
Receiver: everything-list
Time: 2012-08-23, 13:50:13
Subject: Re: What are monads ? A difficulty

On 8/23/2012 1:28 PM, Roger Clough wrote:

Hi Stephen P. King

hmmm.

Quanta and monads are singular entities.

QM has the dualism particle/wave

Monadology has extended/inextended.

These might be construed as  similar.

But QM doesn't to my knowledge have the dualism objective/subjective
unless the waveform is subjective.

Hi Roger,

    A QM system is not just a wavefunction;  the wavefunction is just one of
its canonical descriptions. The unitary evolution of a QM system is a
computation (minus the input and output). Thus by Bruno's reasoning it has a 1p
and is, as you say, subjective.

Roger Clough, rclo...@verizon.net
8/23/2012
could function."