Stathis and Craig:

If the simulation is kept from you, and you only observe it via and
intervening

wall (vision is prevented but hearing is facilitated) you will not know the

difference.

Your arguments adhere to notions of objective reality.  There is no such
thing,

as any competent physicist knows: measurement of the universe requires

use of some part of the universe as gauge against some other part of the

universe.  This is abject subjectivity.

wrb