On Friday, August 31, 2012 5:53:24 AM UTC-4, rclough wrote:

>  Hi Craig Weinberg
>
> You're on the right track, but everybody from Plato on
> says that the Platonic world is timeless, eternal.
> And nonextended or spaceless (nonlocal).
> Leibniz's world of monads satisfies these requirements.
>
> But there is more, there is the Supreme  Monad, which
> experiences all. And IS the All.

Hegel and Spinoza have the Totality, Kabbala has Ein Sof, There's the Tao,
Jung's collective unconscious, there's Om, Brahman, Logos, Urgrund, Urbild,
first potency, ground of being, the Absolute, synthetic a prori, etc.

I call it the Totality-Singularity or just "Everythingness". It's what
there is when we aren't existing as a spatiotemporally partitioned subset.
It is by definition nonlocal and a-temporal as there is nothing to
constrain its access to all experiences.

Craig