From: Craig Weinberg
Receiver: everything-list
Time: 2012-09-04, 00:00:09
Subject: Re: Our Creator Is A Cosmic Computer Programmer

Even if there were evidence of quantized space, it could not be distinguished
from evidence of quantized synchronization of detection.

All instruments that we can interface with directly are made of solid matter.
When solid matter interacts with itself, the result is quantifiable (as it
would be, whenever exteriors of discrete phenomena interact, it is logical to
imagine a discretely quantifiable interaction.

It could just as easily be the case that there is an entire universe of
continuous interiority which is precisely eclipsed by any methodology that uses
material interaction as its basis. It's not even change that is quantized, it
is our analysis of our measurement of material changes against other material
changes of material instruments. This effectively renders all possibility of
consciousness in the cosmos undetectable.

Craig