On Tue, Sep 4, 2012  Roger Clough <rclo...@verizon.net> wrote:

> God created the human race.

And when God asks Himself the question "Why have I always existed, why
haven't I always not existed?" what answer in his omniscience does He come
up with?

> God is the uncreated infinite intelligence

There was once a patent issued for a combination rat trap and potato peeler
and people laugh about that, but using the exact same organ for both
excretory and reproductive purposes does not seem very intelligent to me
either, much less infinitely intelligent. And putting the blood vessels and
nerves for the retina of the eye in front not in the back so the light must
pass through them to get to the light sensitive cells also does not seem
very smart; no engineer in his right mind would place the gears to move the
film in a camera so that the light must pass through the gears before
hitting the film. That's not the sort of thing you'd expect God to do, but
it's exactly what you'd expect Evolution to do.

 John K Clark