On 9/5/2012 2:20 AM, Craig Weinberg wrote:

    All that matters is that it can "exactly" carry our the necessary
    functions. Individual minds are just different "versions" of one
    and the same mind! To steal an idea from Deutsch, Other histories
    are just different universes are just different minds... The hard
    question is: How the hell do they get synchronized with each other?

I think they are synchronization itself to begin with. The question to me is, how do they get de-synchronized, and I think it's by introducing latency on a borrowed-as-space basis.
Hi Craig,

I am low on brain juice but here goes. What is synchronization at one level is non-synchronization at some other. The idea is to start off thinking that what is fundamental is change, shit is constantly happening; it never sits still, really. Existence is an eternal process?

--
Onward!

Stephen