On 9/5/2012 2:20 AM, Craig Weinberg wrote:

    That's the right question to be asking!  Errors are sentences that
    are false in some code. Exactly how does this happen if one's
    beliefs are predicated on Bp & p(is true)?

Yeah, it seems to me like we should have to be spraying cybercide all over the place to prevent supercomputers from springing up in the vacuum flux or the sewer systems of large cities.
It is the I/O that makes the difference. We do actually spay cybercide when we spray for mosquitoes. What is it that bacteria and virii are, from the logical side of the duality after all?

--
Onward!

Stephen