From: Craig Weinberg
Receiver: everything-list
Time: 2012-09-05, 11:07:00
Subject: Re: Re: Sane2004 Step One

On Wednesday, September 5, 2012 8:43:35 AM UTC-4, rclough wrote:
Hi Craig Weinberg

I don't like the word "existence" as it carries
so much baggage with it. What you describe
below is physical existence. That is a property
of extended entities.

I agree, existence means different things in different contexts.

Inextended entities such as mind and 1p and
thouights and feelings would be mentally
existent.

I try to avoid that confusion by using the word 'insist' and 'insistence'
instead of exist when I am talking about the private half of the cosmos.

Craig