On 05 Sep 2012, at 19:24, Roger Clough wrote:

Leibniz, my mentor, believed that reality (being mental)
consists of an infinite collection of (inextended)
mathematical points called monads.

These can never be created or destroyed.

Like the numbers. Note this, the numbers 1, 2, 3 in front of a universal number u, get dynamical, as u(i,x) define the sequence phi_i. You have also the metamachines, or meta-program with the phi_phi_i, like u(u(i,x), x), etc.
Programs with self, like with phi_e(x,y) = T(e, x, y), etc.

The soul is a number which moves itself (Xenocrates). :)

Bruno

Roger Clough, rclo...@verizon.net
9/5/2012
so that everything could function."