On 9/5/2012 11:37 AM, Craig Weinberg wrote:

On Wednesday, September 5, 2012 8:11:39 AM UTC-4, rclough wrote:

    Hi Craig Weinberg
    Exactly.  There may a problem with this, but its seems
    that if mind is everywhere (is inextended, so space is irrelevant),
    I am always part of the mind of God. So saying that-  when I look out
    of my eyes, that is actually God looking out- which sounds
    of course weird. Or that there is only one perceiver, that being
    the Supreme Monad, is not illogical.

I don't think that it sounds any weirder to say that then to say that when we look out of our eyes, we can see is the dust from the Big Bang. We are the totality-singularity (Supreme Monad or everythingness, etc) subdivided as reflected capacities to experience. The universe is nothing but a capacity to experience and to juxtapose that capacity with itself (which is what experience actually is).

Craig

Dear Craig,

I would only add to your illuminating remark that this "capacity" is to both self-observe and other-observe. Observation, IMHO, is nothing more that the ability to generate a simulation. Only when there is a match between the simulations of multiple "reflected capacities to experience" that truth obtains.

--
Onward!

Stephen