On 9/7/2012 2:41 AM, Bruno Marchal wrote:

On 06 Sep 2012, at 20:44, meekerdb wrote:

On 9/6/2012 11:01 AM, Bruno Marchal wrote:
Consciousness does not arise. It is not in space, nor in time. Its local content, obtained by differentiation, internally can refer to time and space,

Even if it is not *in* spacetime, my consciousness seems to depend on some particular localized matter in spacetime.

Seeming can be wrong. Only the content of consciousness depends on the particular matter localized in space-time.

Dear Bruno,

"Only the content of consciousness depends on the particular matter localized in space-time. " AMAZING! Could you consider that this statement is exactly what I have been trying to get you to discuss with me all this time?

--
Onward!

Stephen