On Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 1:21 PM, Bruno Marchal <marc...@ulb.ac.be> wrote:

> I was addressing John Clark, who confirmed my feeling that atheists are
> the number one defender of the Christian's conception of God.

OK I see the error of my ways and now believe that God exists.

Incidentally when I went out to my car today I found that I that a flat
God, so I jacked up the car, got a spare God out of my trunk and took the
punctured God off the axle and put on the spare God. I think the old God
has a nail in it so I'm going to take it to the God repair shop to see if
they can remove it and put a patch on the old God so I'll still have a
spare God.

 John K Clark