On 9/7/2012 4:10 PM, John Clark wrote:
On Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 1:21 PM, Bruno Marchal <marc...@ulb.ac.be <mailto:marc...@ulb.ac.be>> wrote:

    > I was addressing John Clark, who confirmed my feeling that
    atheists are the number one defender of the Christian's conception
    of God.

OK I see the error of my ways and now believe that God exists.

Incidentally when I went out to my car today I found that I that a flat God, so I jacked up the car, got a spare God out of my trunk and took the punctured God off the axle and put on the spare God. I think the old God has a nail in it so I'm going to take it to the God repair shop to see if they can remove it and put a patch on the old God so I'll still have a spare God.

 John K Clark

Hi John,

It must be fun to be you! ;-) What would we do without your sharp wit, the world would be a boring place. :_(

--
Onward!

Stephen