From: John Clark
Receiver: everything-list
Time: 2012-09-07, 16:10:00
Subject: Re: Two reasons why computers IMHO cannot exhibit intelligence

On Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 1:21 PM, Bruno Marchal <marc...@ulb.ac.be> wrote:

> I was addressing John Clark, who confirmed my feeling that atheists are the
> number one defender of the Christian's conception of God.

OK I see the error of my ways and now believe that God exists.

Incidentally when I went out to my car today I found that I that a flat God, so
I jacked up the car, got a spare God out of my trunk and took the punctured God
off the axle and put on the spare God. I think the old God has a nail in it so
I'm going to take it to the God repair shop to see if they can remove it and
put a patch on the old God so I'll still have a spare God.?

?ohn K Clark
?
?