On Sunday, September 9, 2012 1:41:37 PM UTC-4, Stephen Paul King wrote:

>  Hi Craig,
>
> ��� Why are we even considering the thoughts of paranoids? Are they
> in control of our daily lives?

Hi Stephen,

I agree, I was responding to what Roger said about liberals:

 "ironically and  paradoxically they see the world in terms of race.
Conservatives attempt to live by facts. I never
saw racism in what what I wrote until you brought
the subject up."

which sounded to me like 'conservatives aren't racist, liberals are', which
- although conservative thought has some admirable virtues, I can say
without hesitation that tolerance for racial and gender diversity is not
one of them. That's why I brought up JBS and KKK, to show the absurdity of
that claim, since the most racist hate groups are known to be political
right wing extremists and not left wing extremists.

Personally I don't know of any left wing extremist groups in this country -
not that there aren't any but even self-proclaimed anarchists seem to stay
out of trouble. In other parts of the world, there are certainly left-wing
violent extremists but I don't guess that they are racially motivated in
particular (unless maybe the distribution of wealth and power falls along
racial lines in their area). What are the left wing presences in the US?
Farmers markets? Small organizations that try to help people get birth
control or protect people from being poisoned by industry?

To my mind, while I can understand why liberals would be criticized as
whiny, weak, and impractical, I think conservatives who do not understand
why they are criticized as racist, anti-intellectual bullies are in deep
denial or just sheltered from other viewpoints.

Craig