On Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 10:25 PM, Alberto G. Corona <agocor...@gmail.com> wrote:
> every statement about  whatever, included "reality" is made with mental
> concepts .  The definition of truth, reality , factual, religion, depend on
> axioms or unproved statements. I presented a computational-evolutionary,
> falsable, exposition of what religion is:  a part of a wider class of
> phenomenons of "reality construction" and I demonstrated IHMO that no man is
> free from it.

Aspects of religious belief such as mythopoesis, do occur in other
facets of life, such as politics and even science. But what is unique
about religion is that its proponents make factual statements which
they proudly profess to believe in the absence of any supporting
evidence, while disallowing such reasoning for bizarre beliefs
different to their own without any apparent awareness of the
inconsistency.

--
Stathis Papaioannou